Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kicks and Giggles.



I know it's been a bit..ha. Actually I'm doing quite well this semester..yay! But anyways. I don't have anything particularly interesting to write about so I'm coping out and doing #23 on that list of 30 things to blog about. In honor of the recent holiday, I suppose it's only appropriate. albeit completely cliche or lame or whatever adjective you'd care to insert in there.
#23..pictures of 5 famous guys I find attractive.

1. James Marsden
           
http://www.whatzups.com/thumb/1641.jpg
2. Jim Sturgess


3. Orlando Bloom [as Will Turner]
                                                                                          
4. Jon McLauglin
Tom_Cruise-Oprah.jpg
5. Tom Cruise
        So there you have it. That was mildly entertaining. Enjoy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment