Friday, February 11, 2011

Trapped in an Elevator. but not literally..yet.

"Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator."-Lemony Snicket



Okay, it's semi-official. Lemony Snicket has the most ridiculous, yet fabulous quotes ever. I'm a little obsessed. I found a whole site that has pages of Lemony Snicket quotes. They are so great. I could share them all. I could! In case you're interested...http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/36746.Lemony_Snicket

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/5a/63/59/the-cool-elevator.jpg
But this quote about being trapped in an elevator...makes me want to be trapped in an elevator. or at least in some situation that needs entertainment. Then I can make friends. I really want to make more friends. Not that I don't like the friends I have, no no, they're great. I just want more people to know around campus. It's kinda lonely sometimes to never see anyone I know when I'm walking to and from classes.
Plus, I already know more than two jokes. I'll have to work on the card trick thing and three poems. I've had to memorize many a poem in my past, but I don't remember them anymore. Like the one about Paul Revere I had to learn in like 7th grade..I think 7th grade was a year of memorizing poems because I think we had to memorize some Robert Frost one or something as well. Actually Paul Revere was 8th grade. "...one if by land, two if by sea and I on the opposite shore shall be ready to ride and spread the alarm to every middle sect village and farm..." Yep. That's all I got from that one. haha.
So pretty much my new secret goal in life is to be stuck in an elevator with people so I can share my random talents with them.

Why does Snoop Dog need an umbrella?   FO DRIZZLE. [yep, my favorite joke.] =)

No comments:

Post a Comment