Tuesday, May 6, 2014

De Nile

It's been a whirlwind of a senior year. It still hasn't really hit me yet that when I leave Waco in 12 days that I won't be coming back anytime soon. I think I recognize it to some extent, but it hasn't REALLY hit me, you know? It's hard for me to imagine not being here at Baylor, in Texas, doing school. I'm probably going to go through one of those weird phases of nostalgia and regret and whatever else where all I can think about is the past and it feels weird and I don't know what to do with myself.

But I'll save all the reflections and such for a later post, perhaps it will be the final post of this blog. Sorry it's been severely neglected this year. Senior year was much crazier than anticipated. I also feel like I've gotten into this bad habit of not reflecting on things and not letting myself process which is kind of terrible.

So before I get all sappy dappy and reflection oriented about Baylor and college etc., I do want to indulge you lovely readers with a little bit of an update. Picture style! I think the last pictures I shared were from October. Yikes. I'll be selective.

Christmas on 5th!
Spent Thanksgiving with puppies, ha!


Final football game was FRIGID.

I made a worry doll at my internship. Looks just like me, right?

Finally got to experience Passion in Houston in February

Found the Waco Waterfall!

Celebrated Diadeloso in April!
Easter in Arizona with my sweet friend, Erica
Spring break trip to Edinburg, TX with Antioch



 So that's most of my year in a snapshot or two. It was a blast. Here's to 12 more days in Waco and to knocking out my bucket list!


No comments:

Post a Comment