Saturday, April 30, 2011

Inspiration

So I follow this blog...http://www.todaysletters.com/ & absolutely love it. So I want to kind of copy the idea and do my own little letters. It totally won't be an everyday thing, maybe once or twice a week?

Dear TheEllenShow on Youtube, I'm obsessed. You're great, but such a distraction. I spend way too much time watching all the clips, but I think it's worth it in the end. You get me laughing and I get to learn cool stuff about cool people. My favorites are the ones where you give free cars to military wives. Pretty sure I've almost cried like 3 times watching those.

Dear Indiana, I'll be back in 11 days. I hope you haven't missed me too much. I know I've missed you.

Dear Joy & Lady/Baylor bears, Y'all are adorable, but why are you always sleeping?! It's much more fun to walk by when both of you are out and about..but no pacing. That makes me sad.

Dear Finals, I won't let you get me down. There's plenty of time to study these next few days.That's why I went fishing today, stuck some worms on the hook. I kind of loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment