Friday, June 17, 2011

missed me?

Meh. I don't even know if anyone has missed my blogs. Honestly, I haven't been in the mood to write much. I mean I've actually had some things I've wanted to blog about but then I finally have significant time to write and then I just don't know how to get it all out so I don't write it. Like it sounds better in my mind than in 'print'.

Maybe I'll do a little letter writing?
Dear Nanny employer, I mean thanks for giving me a job like 4 times. Sucks that you don't really need me anymore...boo quitting your job? yeah...


Dear Missing Check, PLEASEE show up. I don't want to have to tell my nanny employer I lost you and make them write me a new one. That's awkward and embarrassing.

Dear These Blah feelings, Cut it out. I don't like you.


Dear Running, I'm glad we met finally again this early morning, but really. This soreness stuff has got to stop. Well not really, because then it makes me realize how out of shape I am and how I need to run more. But it sure isn't fun walking up and down stairs.

1 comment:

  1. Dear miss I haven't been posting blogs,
    Yes, I actually HAVE missed reading your blogs. You make me laugh, and frankly, I enjoy reading about your life and your humor makes the sad things happening in the next few days in my life seem not so bad.
    Miss you roomie-to-be! Can't wait to see you in just over a week!!!

    ReplyDelete