Saturday, September 25, 2010

the light meets the dark

jason and jeff from tenth ave north, with katie and holly and i. =)




 There's a girl in the corner
With tear stains on her eyes
From the places she's wandered
And the shame she can't hide

She says, "How did I get here?

I'm not who I once was.
And I'm crippled by the fear
That I've fallen too far to love"

But don't you know who you are,

What's been done for you?
Yeah don't you know who you are?

You are more than the choices that you've made,

You are more than the sum of your past mistakes,
You are more than the problems you create,
You've been remade.

Tenth Avenue North is my new favorite band. Seeing them for free last night was so awesome and so good. They're so legit. Great songs, great guys, great time. =) The lyrics are above are a snippet from the song "You are More" from their "The Light Meets the Dark" album.

No comments:

Post a Comment