Wednesday, December 21, 2011

i'm making a list

but i'm not checking it twice...i'm not santa. sorry to disappoint. i know it appears that way in this photo..
I'm actually making a list of all the places etc I'd like to visit/see while I'm abroad. I know I won't necessarily get to see them all so I'm trying to prioritize, which will come later. Not now. this is the in the works list of places I'd like to go while I'm "across the pond".
1. Loch Ness
2. Loch Lomond
3. Isle of Skye
4. Sterling
5. London
       - this includes a lot obviously but highlights would be anything related to HP, "Great Britain Grand? Hotel?" [which is actually a pub...], Hillsong Church, London Bridge, Big Ben, and it'd be sweet to ride in a double decker bus. Are the guards with the furry hats in London too? Wow. lots in London. Whoo.
6. Norway. It's in my blood.
7. The original IKEA in Sweden
8. France..Paris?
9. Shetland Island/Isle whatever..there are ponies there.
10. The Arctic Circle? yeah that's pushing it.
11. Exploring Edinburgh is a given.
12. Ireland
13. The Alps?
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. When you go to Loch Ness, visit Urquhart Castle for me! It's where my ancestors came from, so if you go, tell me all about it. Supposedly that's where my great^20 grandfather lived or something.

    ReplyDelete