Monday, May 9, 2011

monday letters

Dear Sunburn, GO AWAY. You're so itchy. I guess that's what I get for not putting sunscreen on my chest. Now I get to show you off when I wear v-necks. So classy.

Dear Research paper, I can't believe I got a 95%. I'm so happy. That means I got an A in English!! Yes! Too bad I still won't make the Dean's List. Oh well, I'm over it.

Dear Dorm Room, I'm so ready to get outta here. I literally have nothing to do for 2 days. Well the rest of today and then all tomorrow. So lame. But there's nothing I can do about it. It'd be nice though if you'd warm up a little. I'm so cold at night. You'd think my fleece blanket would be fine, but nooo. I guess it's a little thin, but really, you're just freezing all the time and that's not okay.

Dear Taco place, I don't remember your actual name. I just know your food was tasty and cheap and I'd definitely like to hit you up again in the future. I'm going to miss all the yummy tacos, quesadillas, etc that are so prevalent here. No more driving down the road and seeing at least 3 taquerias on the same road.

1 comment:

  1. dear research paper:
    YEAH FOR YOU AND KATIE BOTH GETTING A'S!!!
    (see all my Naziness paid off :D )

    Sunburn: mine itches too....if you don't itch it, it's less likely to peel :)

    ReplyDelete