Thursday, May 19, 2011

hello summer

Dear Summer, Is it bad I'm already tired of you? Plus you aren't even in the 70s/80s for me to warrant it at least feeling hot and summeresque outside. Sheesh.

Dear Nanny people, I'd like it much more if you actually seemed interested in talking to me instead of just saying you totally are and then taking forever and a day to get back to me. I can't do this. I need a job asap. So please, get back to me and accept me even if I haven't done a ton of official babysitting. I still am good with kids!! If you don't want me to nanny for you, refer me to someone who does?

Dear God, Let's try to meet more this summer, okay? I'll try to not be so out of touch. Sorry, I don't have any legitimate excuses as to why I'm not spending time with you. I just want that passion a lot of my Texan friends have.


Dear Gas prices, Thanks for going under $4. But you can do better than that. If I want to get out of my house and not go broke, you're gonna have to work with me a little more. Please? I really appreciate it. You don't want me to be stuck and bored in my house all day. One week is enough. I need to see other people other than my family. As much as I love them. =)

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Beth,
    I miss you, and it's only been 2 weeks (exactly)
    That's soooo long!!!
    I officially declared myself BORED this afternoon (see latest facebook status update). I literally spent 4 hours this afternoon, minus dinner, using a paper cutter and cutting (yes, cutting with a paper cutter) 600 pieces of construction paper. I mean, it was for a good cause, thanks to Nicaragua and our basket weaving activity, but it was still a ton of paper! Luckily, I had confessions of a shopaholic playing in the background. But up until 4pm I was so bored out of my mind that even a nap didn't do me suffice.
    Life really is sad without you, andrea, and katie around to make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete