Friday, May 27, 2011

where is the sun?

Dear Clouds and rain, Enough of this. Seriously, storms are only cool when they don't happen everyday. Also, I think I've seen the sun like 5 times since I've been home and that's really not going to cut it. Not seeing the sun makes me grumpy and sad and lazy. It already sucks that I don't have a job yet, so you could at least make it nice to get out of the house more often.


Dear Westfield sweatshirt, You're my favorite. Sorry I didn't bring you to college. Pretty sure that finding you during the summer in the cafeteria while running inside because it was raining [surprise surprise?] like 3 summers ago was fate. I'm almost glad it's only like 55 degrees right now.

Dear Friday, It's been a nice week. No, I won't sing the song. I'm too busy already gettin' down and going to bake cookies.
best sweatshirt ever.

1 comment:

  1. child, you're nuts!!
    It hit 100 here...yesterday....oh and pretty much every day this week....
    It was M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E.

    ReplyDelete