Sunday, September 18, 2011

run to the battle.

world mandate.

i feel like i can't adequately describe how amazing it was.

how challenging, uplifting, convicting, loving, comforting, powerful, peaceful, passionate.

it was one of those weekends that when it's over, it's hard to go back to normalcy. i just want continuous Jesus time all the time. Granted, I can probably work on that so my life is more like that, so there you go. So many powerful words spoken, prayers said, and songs sung.

I feel so blessed to have been able to go [Thank you Kelly!]. Now, I'm feeling that feeling I feel like I always get after awesome events such as this. It could also be a case of the Sunday blahs. Regardless, I'm feeling like I need to do something, but I can't figure out what. I've had a desire to go adventure and travel and get out of Waco/Texas lately and this whole missions conference thing only made me want to go and be Jesus to the least of these in unreached parts of the world. Shoot, that kind of sounds like 'oh it only made me want to do this, nbd.' but really, if I could, I'd go to Ukraine; I'd go to Scotland right now and make friends with cool accents and love 'em to Jesus right now too. Good thing I get to travel there next semester. Praise Jesus. I need to get outta this world. ha.
I'm going to upload a video I took of worship last night, which really doesn't do it justice, but believe me when I say, Jesus was present and He was loving it and everyone was loving it too. The Ferrell Center was shaking. Oh yeah, which reminds me...WE GOT RAIN!!! At the start of the session, maybe midway into the first worship set..I don't really remember..but a guy came on stage and was like "I got a word from God that He's going to bring rain to fill our thirsty hearts and this thirsty ground" or something like that and then he put his raincoat on as a prophetic action. And not even kidding, like 2 minutes later there was a little thunder and it rained!! We sang "Let it Rain" by..um someone. and we sang "Our God is an Awesome God" which is so old school but fabulous and it was great. The video is of a song called..well actually I'm not sure what it's called but the worship leader for World Mandate/Antioch..John Mark Gulley is crazy awesome and writes his own songs which are some of the best worship songs ever. I didn't record my favorite part of the song but here's what I can remember of the lyrics..aka the chorus and bridgeish.

Hallelujah, our God is here and now, every nation and every knee will bow. Our king Jesus is coming in victory.
He is coming. He is coming soon. The Messiah. He is coming to rule. All peoples, every nation. He's releasing revelation, He's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment