Friday, September 30, 2011

tgif. but really.

Tomorrow is going to be the greatest day of my life. but also sad. because it's the last time I'll see David Crowder in concert. but happy because i get to see him one last time and get to see Chris August, Gungor, and John Mark Mcmillan, too. and we're eating at in 'n out burger, which better live up to expectations. I seriously have been waiting for this day since i bought my ticket in april. Yeah, I hopped on that bus real quick because I knew it'd sell out.
bahhh. I can't wait. Also, i've really been stressing about study abroad stuff and school, so this is gonna be bombin' to get away for a bit and get out of waco. satisfy a little bit of my wanderlust.
Well, this was going to be a whole lot more interesting and such, but i got distracted trying to finish my application for Edinburgh and I'm getting hungry so I need to go make dinner before the Island Party tonight! Whoooo. Party weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment