Monday, October 3, 2011

it's okay, i'm obsessed.

So as some of y'all know [or if you read my last blog..], I went to Dallas this weekend to see the David Crowder* Band on their last tour. =( BUT IT WAS SO GOOD AND SO WORTH IT. I'm pumped for their last album come out. They made a Christmas one that comes out tomorrow, but it's the ultimate one I'm really excited for. Anyways, I've pretty much been in a great mood since that day and it's been fantastic. I FINALLY got my picture with David Crowder. I'd already met him twice last year, but didn't want to be the obnoxious fan because both instances were not at concerts so it was weird to me to be like hey let's take a picture. I'm sure he wouldn't have cared, but I figured I would have more chances in the future. But this weekend was literally my last chance. I didn't want to leave without getting a picture so we waited outside his tour bus for at least an hour. Got pictures with a few other guys from the night..Chris August and Kevin, the cellist and guy on the Sing Off, who was playing with Gungor, while we waited. Then, David came out finally and I was ready. It was like midnight at that point so I was freakin' tired but my dreams came true so it's okay. =) It was one of those nights I would love to do over and over again. Here's the excellent picture and a video of them playing Trans Siberian Orchestra...not the super awesome part, but still awesome none the less. Christmas came early.


No comments:

Post a Comment